The COVID-19 pandemic led to some dramatic shifts in the way educators teach and learn. At ANet, we are learning alongside you with the hope of being able to talk more precisely about how diﬀerent elements of virtual instruction can ultimately support our drive for equitable instruction. The resources below seek to provide an entry point for this learning, wherever you are in this journey.
- Reﬂection and Planning Distance Learning Toolkit: Reﬂection questions to guide a school leader in the transition from in-person to virtual instruction.
- Home Learning For Students: Implementation Tips K-HS: A compilation of ANet recommendations for websites and platforms that students may use for home-learning.
- Using Virtual Platforms to Support Distance Learning: A compilation of ANet recommendations regarding the various technology teachers and leaders use to create virtual experiences.
- Supplementing the Teaching & Learning Cycle with myANet Products: Ideas for leaders to leverage myANet in virtual settings.
- The Building Blocks of Virtual Instruction: A diagnostic tool to help leaders evaluate both the content (what to teach) alongside the pedagogy (how to teach) of the virtual instruction happening in their school.
- Aspects of Virtual Professional Learning: Four guiding principles to consider when designing virtual professional development experiences for teachers.